- Date: 17 - 18 -
- Locație: Brașovi
The 13th International Conference of the SEA events – organized by the THE ROMANIAN FOUNDATION FOR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (Editorial Department), TRANSILVANIA UNIVERSITY OF BRAȘOV and THE ROMANIAN ACADEMY (Iasi Branch, Committee studying marketing problems) will be held in Brașov, November 17th – 18th, 2017.
The purpose of the SEA international scientific conference is to enable the academia, research, and corporate entities to boost the potential of the “Sharing, Empower, Awareness” environments, by providing a forum for exchange of ideas, research outcomes, business case and technical achievements.
Period of the event : November 17th – 18th, 2017
Web portal: http//seaopenresearch.eu
Abstract Submission & Conference Registration: October 15, 2017
Manuscript Submission: November 1st, 2017
Possibilities for publishing manuscripts:
Authors should submit a manuscript in English, French or Romanian. Valuable manuscripts will be published in:
· Supporting Journals, according to the specifics of each publication. Journals are indexed BDI. For more information, please visit the journal websites.
· Conference Proceedings. The proceedings will be available on the conference website and will be sent for indexation in THOMSON REUTERS database (in Conference Proceedings Citation Index). Manuscripts should be written only in English.
1. Cross-Cultural Management Journal with articles in English (http://www.cmj.bxb.ro/)
2. Management Intercultural with articles in French and Romanian
- Cross-cultural mixing performance
- Cross-cultural knowledge management
- Cross-cultural communication and relationship management
- Cross-cultural aspects in interorganizational collaboration
- Cross-cultural training methodology
- Studies in theology, ethics and culture
- Cross-cultural and interorganizational innovation
- Diversity, values and norms of work: cultural foundations
- Policies & human resources management, professional identity
- Elements of management theory
- Entrepreneurship and international business
- Business and intercultural relations
- Literary studies, Applied modern languages and Communication
- Arts, Education & Humanities
- SEA – Practical Application of Science with articles in English. A bridge between theoreticians and practitioners by the instrumentality of inter-, trans, multi-, and crossdisciplinary approaches.(http://spas.seaopenresearch.eu/)
1.1 Fascicle ECONOMIC EXPERIENCES
1.2 Fascicle APPLIED AND FORMAL SCIENCES: ENGINEERING, APPLIED MATHEMATICS, APPLIED PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY, COMPUTER SCIENCE, MILITARY SCIENCE,
1.3 Fascicle SOCIAL AND NATURAL SCIENCES
1.4 Fascicle HEALTH AND MEDICAL MANAGEMENT
1.5 Fascicle TOURISM SPORT AND LEISURE
1.6 Fascicle ARTS, EDUCATION & HUMANITIES
- Law, Society & Organisations with articles in in English, French or Romanian a bilingual periodical publishing cutting edge research in the broad field of law, society and organisations scholarship (http://lso.seaopenresearch.eu/)
· The articles and case notes are designed to have the widest appeal to those interested in the law – whether as practitioners, judges or managers and adminstrators – and to provide an opportunity for them to keep abreast of new ideas, newly enacted legislation and the proposals for legal reform.
· LSO seeks to promote and publish original research on law and normative orders understood as social phenomena. LSO strives to enhance the understanding of the complex connections between law, culture, social structure and society by focusing on social scientific studies of law and law-like systems of rules, institutions, processes, and behaviors.
· LSO offers an outlet for high-quality empirical and theoretical scholarly work at the intersection of law, economics and accounting. This includes research examining how law and regulation affect the structure, governance, performance, and function of organisations (firms, institutions, networks etc.) and markets that comprise the financial system. This interdisciplinary research area is referred to as “law and organisations” although relevant work comes from scholars whose principal home may be in accounting, economics or political science.
- Network Intelligence Studies with articles in English. The Science of Collaborative and Innovative Potential (http://nis.bxb.ro/).
· Science, Technology and Innovation Studies;
· Business Model Innovation;
· Systems, Services & Design;
· Open and Distributed Innovation;
· Sharing Economy, Interorganizational Innovation;
· Diffusion of Innovation
· Future of Cities
More information on the event of the page: http://seaopenresearch.eu/job/sea13/
For submission of abstracts see the following page: http://seaopenresearch.eu/abstract-submission/
For registration to the conference see the following page: http://seaopenresearch.eu/registration/
For submission of complete manuscripts see the following page: http://seaopenresearch.eu/submission/